ATF is looking for the right candidate to join our team as a Maintenance Mechanic/Machine rebuilder.
The Maintenance Mechanic/Machine Rebuilder would maintain responsibility for performing machine repairs and rebuilds. In this role, a number of the primary duties would include the following;
– Set up and operate machine tools such as lathes, grinders, drills, milling machines, etc… to repair or fabricate machine parts, fixtures and tools.
– Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
– Fabricate and repair production equipment parts and fixtures.
– Understand and troubleshoot basic electrical components.
– Visually inspects and test machinery and equipment.
– Dismantle defective machines and equipment and installing new or repaired parts.
– Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
– Lay out, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
– Install, and repair automated machinery and equipment such as pneumatic robots.
– Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment.
– Assist and cooperate with other team members within the Maintenance department.
– Follow all safety rules and practices including policies related to the handling of oils.
– Perform other tasks as assigned by direct supervisor.
Qualified candidates will have demonstrated ability to read, write and understand English including the ability to work from prints, diagrams, manuals and instructions. Candidates must be able to troubleshoot and repair pneumatics and hydraulics.
Ideal candidates will have experience with cold forming equipment, such as National Headers , EWM Rollers, Hartford Rollers and using precision measuring devices including calipers, micrometers, indicators, feeler gauges, hand and power tools, machine tools and the equivalent of five years of related work experience and or a combination or work experience and training.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com